Having grown up and attended school within the South Hams, I like to consider myself a local. For many years I worked for a corporate Estate Agent, giving me a wealth of knowledge within the property industry. Most recently, I had the opportunity to help set up a flagship waterside office in Salcombe alongside Portia, which gained us invaluable experience. I am married to a Joiner and grew up with parents that are keen renovators, so I have developed an eye for perfection. In my spare time I like to ride, go clay pigeon shooting, and spend time on our family farm with my Spaniel ‘Whiskey’.
- Favourite Place In Devon – Dartmoor, especially in the winter, there is nothing better than Dartmoor with a fresh coating of snow!
- Pets Name – I have a working Sprocker Spaniel called Whiskey, and a very large fluffy Tom Cat called Mr Moo.
- Favourite Thing About Being An Estate Agent – I have a passion for historic architecture, so I really enjoying visiting all the unique and quirky character properties.
- Favourite Beach – Both Bantham and South Milton, it is so hard to decide!
- Favourite Holiday Destination – America, I was lucky enough to spend a year out there working, and would love to go back again when I get the time.