Following government guidelines and approval from our clients, we have now re opened the appointments side of the business, as this is something we just cannot do in the same capacity while working from home, and is a fundamental part of our business.
We have put into place strict precautions and social distancing measures for these appointments, please see below for details of these, or contact us to discuss any concerns.
If you wish to arrange a valuation or a viewing please contact us on 01364 643671
Protective measures in place
- Our office will be on an appointment only basis, business will continue as normal and we will be available 8am – 8pm 7 days a week.
- We will request only 2 people attend viewings and will allow them into the property one at a time, to comply to social distancing measures.
- Both ourselves and the viewers hands will be sanitised before the viewing.
- We will be wearing face masks while in the property and will request that viewers kindly do the same.
- We would request that when the viewing is taking place that owners vacate the property, if you cannot do this then if possible, we would kindly ask if they could sit in the garden. (this will not apply to empty properties)
- We will be as time efficient as possible, for all viewings we allow 30mins